Here You can read the Rules and regulations to showcase at Indie Dome
Please read carefully before proceeding with the registration.
We are proud to be once more part of the Lisboa Games Week with the best developers, national and international, in a space for game’s great exposure, discussion, and a fun environment.
Our organization and the organization of Lisboa Games Week who supports the Indie Dome, will bring together some of the best in the game dev scene and with the need to look at the creation of video games in a global market.
Submissions will be reviewed by a diverse jury and will be accepted completed projects and encourage mostly work-in-progress.
How to submit your game
1 – Complete the online entry form here with all the informations required.
2 – Applications must be submitted with a playable demo, and must represent a recently released game or a work-in-progress one until Lisboa Games Week 2017, from 16th to the 19th of November 2017.
3 – You can submit a game that is on early access/in development and currently playable on Steam; itch.io; or other platform by sending the corresponding key to access the game OR sending a build by email to email@example.com after the online form is complete. The jury will not buy the games submitted to evaluate them for the Indie Dome.
4 – You can submit mobile builds to be evaluated as a submission if you accordingly prepare them for platforms like Testflight.
5 – VR Games can be submitted but we advise Developers of VR Games to provide their own specific devices or equipment, if their games are selected as finalists.
6 – Some Works may take personal coordination with you in order to gain access to it and start evaluating your work submitted. We may contact you after the submission deadline to coordinate a demonstration at a designated area.
7 – Each developer/studio/publisher may only submit a maximum of 2 games (exceptions for mobile and VR) to be showcased at Indie Dome at his station.
7.1 – Exception to the previous rule may be made for Developers/studios/publishers that are willing to pay for their expenses and be in person at Lisboa Games Week. As an exception they may be allowed to showcase more than 2 games, but this must be agreed with Indie Dome’s organizing committee.
8 – Portuguese Studios with their games selected must be present all days of the venue and/or have a representative all days of the venue.
9 – Due to some requests, the submission deadline has been extended until August 15!
After submission entries
All entries will be evaluated by the end of August 2017. You will receive an automated email response once your registration is complete, and we’ll notify you of the status of your submission in the first days of September 2017. Please always check your spam box.
The space for the showcase is bigger than the 1st edition, but still limited.
All selected studios or individuals will have a period of preparation and will be assisted logistically.
As a finalist:
- You’ll have a station, free of charge if submitted in the regular phase of submissions, at Indie Dome during Lisboa Games Week, from 16th to the 19th of November 2017 where your game(s) submitted and selected will be showcased.
- You’ll also have someone who knows your game or games that will be presenting it and explaining it to visitors, if necessary.
- You’ll have to provide the last builds until two weeks before the event under the risk of being disqualified.
- You’ll have to provide graphic assets to be used for all the Indie Dome’s graphical communication before and during the event.
- You can provide merchandise to be offered to the visitors.
- You can arrange with the organization some giveaways for visitors.
- You may have previews of your games published by our media partners.
- If you’ll be present at Indie Dome you cannot:
i) change the decoration or bring visual/decorative elements that conflict with Indie Dome’s visual identity and are not approved by our organization;
ii) change the schedule of presentations of your game(s), or showcase any other demo without previously contacting the organization;
If you’ll be present at Indie Dome you will have the following benefits:
- Up to 2 passes for 4 days from 16th to 19th of November for Lisboa Games Week.
- Exhibition space dedicated to each studio and / or individual.
- Other support materials, but not obliged, for each studio. First come, first serve.
- A dedicated area with timeslots set for projects that were not selected.
- Public Lounge Bar area and ‘little’ b2b lounge area.
- Promotion through the Indie Dome website , the LGW website, social networking, press releases and with our media partners.
Period and conditions for submissions and prices
Regular Submission | FREE
Security deposit for selected portuguese studios | € 100
The deposit for portuguese games will be returned if the studios abide by all the rules of Indie Dome. It won’t be returned on the following situations:
* The studio constantly misses the opening and closing hours of the venue;
* The studio, without any explanation, misses part of any of the 4 days of the venue. Please remember that the number of exhibited games are limited, and for your game to be here, there were some that weren’t;
* If any of the material prepared and/or lent by the organization gets broken or lost;
Submissions deadline: August 15, 2017 – 23:59 GMT – CLOSED!